Disk Map 2.4 For Mac
Disk Map 2.4 is an absolute product for your disk management. It will ease the arranging, editing, relocating or locating of files and folder on your disk.
The app quickly scans your drives to build a stunning visual treemap display of files and folders on your hard drive, allowing you to easily navigate through your file system and find out what is taking up the most disk space. You’ll be surprised how easy you can find large files and folders that you never knew existed or had forgotten about!
- A gorgeous retinaoptimised UI design
- Support for scanning both internal and external hard drives (including selected folders within these drives)
- Zoom in/out of folders
- Open files/folders in Finder
- Quick Look support
- Five beautiful and pleasing treemap colour schemes to choose from
- Ignore specified file formats and folders
- Specify a minimum file size to scan for
- Compress files at the click of a button
- Delete items to Trash Can or permanently according to your requirements
- Hide/Show system and hidden files via the app’s preferences
- Hit the Reload button to refresh folders without the need to perform a new scan.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later 64 bit