Jettison Mac Review
Description: Easy to use macOS status bar menu application that is able to automatically eject user specified types of external disks before your computer goes to sleep mode
Operating System: OS X 10.7+
Application Category: File Management
All in all, Jettison is a great tool to have around if you want to reduce the risk of disk failures due to improper usage.
Jettison for Mac
“Jettison Mac Torrent” is a File Management Tools, and St. Clair Software developed this app, and the price of the applications is just $4.95. The Jettison eliminates the hassle of manually ejecting external drives before you put your MacBook to sleep. With Jettison, you just close your MacBook, unplug and go! You can download Jettison from Official Store. If you don’t want to purchase the program, then you can enjoy a trial from their website. You can use Jettison Full Version from given download link below. In case you can’t pay money for this tool, and you want to use the full version of this app.
- Remounting ejected drives works more reliably.
- Jettison now coordinates between multiple simultaneously logged-in users.
- Jettison offers AppleScript commands to eject and mount disks and to put the computer to sleep.
- When Jettison can’t eject a disk, the error dialogue includes a button in to save diagnostic information to a file so you can report the problem.
- Jettison will not remount disk images that were mounted as part of a software update.
- A “Check for Updates” menu item lets you manually check for updates.
- APFS special volumes and recovery drives will not be remounted.
- Corrected “drive not found” errors when remounting some disks.
- Eliminated a crash that occurred when the system provided incomplete disk information.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when checking for open files when a disk refuses to eject.
Technical Details & System Requirements:
|icon-file-text File Name||Jettison For Mac|
|icon-save Disk Space||500 MB|
|icon-tags Category||File Management|
|icon-certificate License||Pre-K’ed (TNT)|
|icon-cogs Developer||St. Clair Software|
|icon-apple Operating System||OS X 10.7 or later|
|icon-laptop Processor||Intel, 64-bit processor|
|icon-link Official Site Link||www.stclairsoft.com|