Magnet For Mac
Description: Magnet is a Productivity Tools and Pavel Kozarek developed this app, and the price of the applications is just $0.99. You can download Magnet from Mac App Store.
Operating System: OS X 10.9+
Application Category: Productivity
One of the apps I use the most on my mac! I initially got it to have multiple documents that I was working on at once organized side-by-side, especially since Word for Mac circa 2011 didn’t have the arrange windows function that the Microsoft version did. However, Magnet blows that function out of the water!!! You can use it for *any* app you have open and can arrange your windows in 16 different ways (not just the horizontal split arrangement of Word for Mac)! The only thing better would probably be native app window management straight from Apple, but who knows if we’ll see that anytime soon, so Magnet is the way to go!
Magnet for Mac
Magnet is a Productivity Tools, and Pavel Kozarek developed this app, and the price of the applications is just $0.99. You can download Magnet from Mac App Store. If you don’t want to purchase the program, then you can enjoy a trial from their website. You can use Magnet Full Version from given download link below in case you can’t pay money for this tool, and you want to use the full version of this app.
Every time you move content from one app to the other, compare data side by side or multitask in any other way, you need all the windows arranged accordingly. Magnet makes this process clean and simple.
In one drag to the edge, you size a window into half of your screen. And by dragging windows to the corners, you snap them into quarters. Slide them to the bottom edge of your display to create thirds. Taking advantage of such arrangements eliminates app switching and dramatically enhances workspace efficiency.
Magnet supports keyboard shortcuts as well, for every command it has to offer. There is that little icon sitting in the Menu Bar where you can find a predefined set or create yours.
- Left/Right/Top/Bottom Halves of the screen supported
- Left/Center/Right Thirds of the screen supported
- Left Two Thirds & Right Two-Thirds of the screen supported
- Fullscreen & all four Quarters of the screen supported
- Activated by dragging (optional)
- Activated by keyboard shortcuts (customizable)
- Operated via Menu Bar icon
- Runs both on Retina and regular displays
- Up to six external displays supported
- Built to run on all macOS versions since 10.9 Mavericks
- macOS 10.12 Sierra optimized
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra optimized
- Left/Center/Right Thirds of the screen are now supported – Drag a window to the bottom edge of your screen to create a third. You can also use default keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Alt+D/F/G or create yours.
- Left Two Thirds & Right Two-Thirds of the screen are now supported – Drag a window to the bottom edge of your screen and slide on it to create two thirds. You can also use default keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Alt+E/T or build yours.
- Adobe Creative Cloud apps are now supported (since 2017 version).
- macOS 10.12 Sierra performance and stability is improved.
- Backward compatibility with OS X 10.9 Mavericks is fixed.
Technical Details & System Requirements:
|icon-file-text File Name||Magnet for Mac|
|icon-save Disk Space||500 MB|
|icon-cogs Developer||Pavel Kozarek|
|icon-apple Operating System||OS X 10.9 or later|
|icon-laptop Processor||Intel, 64-bit processor|
|icon-link Official Site Link||crowdcafe.com|