Screens Mac Review
Screens For Mac is the best VNC client. It is costly but very useful in case you forget something in your mac you can connect to it anytime from anywhere with Screens Mac and get the file you required.
Screens Mac: It is just a VNC client which lets you connect from an iPhone or some other Mac device to your Mac. The cost tag on screens program for Mac is $29.99. If you never like to purchase this program, a trial version is provided by the programmer of this application with limited purposes. However, in case you want to download full version, I will give you a link below try it out and get the full version of Screens Mac.
Screens For Mac was recently upgraded to version 4, plus it brings with it new capabilities. To the table such as the power to set brings a whole lot of features that are noteworthy in version 4 with the program screens, the ability. I have used a great deal of VNC client through the last few years, and this is my personal favorite although Screens Mac is somewhat pricey. I use it if I forget something that I will log into my computer to catch a document check something and send back it to my Phone. For Screens, I would give five stars.
- iCloud – Synchronize all your stored screens on all your iOS devices, including your Mac.
- Use Screens in fullscreen mode to make it feel your remote computer is right there in front of you.
- Easy to Use: Screens is a secure, user-friendly VNC client for Mac.
- Secure: Screens can connect to your computer through an SSH tunnel, so your session is encrypted and safe.
- Multi-Touch: Screens supports many of the multi-touch features–such as pinch and navigation–you’re already used to on your trackpad.
- Fixed iCloud sync issue
- Fixed rare issue where remote cursor wouldn’t be visible
- Fixed keyboard selection issue
- Fixed issues with large file transfers
- Fixed URL scheme issues when launching the app
- Stability improvements
Technical Details & System Requirements:
|icon-file-text File Name||Screens 4.4.1|
|icon-save Size||11.70 MB|
|icon-cogs Developer||Edovia Inc.|
|icon-apple Operating System||OS X 10.11 or later|
|icon-laptop Processor||Intel, 64-bit processor|
|icon-link Official Site Link||edovia.com|