SnapGene Viewer For Mac
Name: SnapGene Viewer
Description: SnapGene Viewer allows you to share files, data, and others essential documents between two systems.
Operating System: OS X 10.8 or later
Application Category: Education
SnapGene Viewer is a useful application for people like molecular biologists because with this app that can create, browse and sharing different annotated DNA sequence.
SnapGene Viewer 4.1.5 For Mac
SnapGene Viewer 4 For Mac: It allows you to share files, data, and others essential documents between two systems. Annotated DNA sequence documents can also be shared with SnapGene and it alow to share that document up to 1GB. SnapGene Viewer 4.1.5 is a File Viewer as it names shows. It can open many common file types used in Mac.
Working with DNA sequences can be a difficult task, but with SnapGene Viewer you can perform this function within no time. It is not just simple to use but came with such a low size. It is a useful application for people like molecular biologists because with this app that can create, browse and sharing different annotated DNA sequence.
SnapGene Viewer 4.1.5 Features:
- Automatically annotate standard features, or manually interpret coding sequences and other elements.
- Design and annotate primers for PCR, sequencing, or mutagenesis.
- Identify open reading frames (ORFs) with a single mouse click.
- Export a plasmid map as an image, or export an annotated DNA sequence to GenBank format.
- Freely share data with your colleagues or customers using the universally accessible SnapGene format.
- This release includes additional fixes and enhancements.
SnapGene Viewer 4 For Mac ScreenShots:
Technical Details & System Requirements:
|icon-file-text File Name||SnapGene Viewer 4.1.5|
|icon-save Size||42.82 MB|
|icon-tags Category||Education>Teaching Tool|
|icon-cogs Developer||GSL Biotech LLC|
|icon-apple Operating System||OS X 10.8 or later|
|icon-laptop Processor||Intel, 64-bit processor|
|icon-link Official Site Link||snapgene.com|