WebSnapperPro for Mac
Description: WebSnapperPro is a Utility tool. TastyApps developed this app, and the price of the applications is just $20.
Operating System: OS X 10.10+
Application Category: Utilities
WebSnapperPro for Mac
WebSnapperPro is a Utility tool. TastyApps developed this app, and the price of the applications is just $20. You can download WebSnapperPro from Official Site. If you don’t want to purchase the program, then you can enjoy a trial from their official website. In case you can’t pay money for this tool, and you want to use the full version of this app then you can use WebSnapperPro Full Version from given download link below.
WebSnapperPro is a Mac-OS platform page quick capture tool which could convert personal web pages right into six forms of structure pictures such as pretty sized PDF documents and JPEG. WebSnapperPro Mac edition of this way in which to catch page is straightforward, just drag the link will input the loading condition. After the page has been changed to 6 types of arrangement images like the strong PDF record and JPEG, then it’s easier to split the page contents demanded by friends or coworkers, and store the page contents that they require at any given moment and choose out them in any moment.
WebSnapperPro enables you to catch full website pages since they appear on your browser, even with one mouse click, without needing to “stitch” or even cut-and-paste. Save page as PDF as a picture file. It’s possible to publish the webpage, send it to send it or export it from the WebSnapperPro interface, directly into your drop-box accounts.
- Pre-title with the domain name of the website
- Automatically delete the items in the queue,
- The maximum number of parallel downloads
- The default download location
- Restore to factory default settings
- Select PDF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, JP2, PNG, TIFF (defaults to PDF)
- Compression: Available for JPEG or JP2 to reduce the file size.
- Destinations: Options include disk, email, pasteboard, Evernote (if installed) and DropBox.
- Use Paging: PDF only Used to insert page breaks in long (physical length) PDFs for printing.
- Direction: Paging only select Portrait or Landscape.
- Available only in pagination Set-top, bottom, left and right margins.
- Improved resolution of snapshots saved in image formats (not PDF).
- JPEG compression UI improvements.
- Small bug fixes.
Technical Details & System Requirements:
|icon-file-text File Name||WebSnapperPro for Mac|
|icon-save Disk Space||20 MB|
|icon-apple Operating System||OS X 10.10 or later|
|icon-laptop Processor||Intel, 64-bit processor|
|icon-link Official Site Link||tastyapps.net|